It's My Party....and I Can Cry If I want to...Boudoir and Clawtooth

It's My Party....and I Can Cry If I want to...
Hi all. I wanted to show you the Boudoir Party Popper dress. This costume contains a
mesh dress for mesh bodies and classic body with alpha layer, mesh non rigged balloon skirt with resizer and matching shoes for Slink and Maitreya body! This dress is compatible with :
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara; Slink Physique Mesh Body; Slink Hourglass; Classic Avatar Body
Available at Boudoir. 

Credits:
Boudoir Party Popper dress also on SL Marketplace.
Boudoir (sofa and chair) Birthday Gacha contains 10 common and 2 RARE play at Boudoir store
Clawtooth: REBEL REBEL - March 2nd Fifty Linden Friday special
CURELESS [+] Endorphine / SAND
CURELESS [+] Dilated Eyes - Fifty Linden Friday March 2nd  w
CURELESS [+]Collyrium Tears Fatpack (clear)
Pose: Del May (adjusted)
Catwa Head Lilly
Maitreya body

Comments