The Secret Affair - A Defender of Ippos and Pegasoi

There is a story to be told in Ippos and Pegasoi, the land to which I belong and which I love. For our land is in peril, threatened from without by an evil creature. This story will be told by others not myself, as I am but a lowly soldier in arms, and thick of tongue. But I will defend these lands with my life, as will my comrades. And one I fear has already fallen in Battle - Kynne - one of our bravest. I sing you a warriors song to speed your recovery ... but I fear for our land...


We fought with swords.
 Death is the happy portion of the brave,
 for he stands the foremost against the storm of weapons. 
He, who flies from danger, 
often bewails his miserable life. (Death Song of Ragnar Lodbrok)


A Defender of Ippos and Pegasoi


Luas:  Livia RARES Bracer The Secret Affair
Luas:  Livia RARES Thong The Secret Affair
Luas:  Livia RARES Upper Bracelet The Secret Affair
Luas:  Livia RARES Pauldron The Secret Affair
Luas:  Livia RARES Socks Large The Secret Affair
lassitude & ennui Foreboding jewelry Nipple Covers silver The Secret Affair (set comes in black, gold or silver)
lassitude & ennui Foreboding jewelry Crown Silver The Secret Affair
lassitude & ennui Foreboding jewelry necklace The Secret Affair
Empyrean Forge: Khazid'hea Sword - Silver The Secret Affair (comes in gold too)
Dark Passions: Koffin Nails - Midnight Metals the World Goth Fair on until June 1st
Tableau Vivant - Breeze White - Basic Pack
YS&YS Synne - Drow for Slink Physique, Visage, hands and feet
Slink hands, feet, Physique body and mesh head (Becky)

See some of the Ippos and Pegasoi story lines here: Duchess Flux stories Defenders of Ippos and Pegasoi http://threadsandtuneage.com and Sorchiee's: https://sorchasfantasyfashion.wordpress.com
To find out what happened to Kynne see Chapter 6: https://sorchasfantasyfashion.wordpress.com/2015/05/25/its-only-the-beginning-chapter-5/

Comments