Genre - Art Deco - Senzafine & Stringer's Mausoleum & Studio Sidhe & Libertine etc.

Hi all. I love art deco - absolutely love it and grew up with my great grandmothers art deco furniture all around so it was a style influence. So it is no surprise (to me at least) that I went on a shopping frenzy at the latest Genre event - as the theme is art deco. I am so in love with this dress by Senzafine - god I cannot even express how much I love it without sounding like a gushing idiot - and of course bought both versions - in brown & black. It is inspired by the great Josephine Baker apparently - and is total glamour.
Genre can be found here.



Senzafine Josephine" Dress - Noir [MESH] 
Bliensen + MaiTai: Charleston Necklace & earrings in teal (sold separately) 
The Stringers Mausoleum*TSM* Declaloop - Monochromatics
Studio SidheArt Deco - 6 Pose Set
Jalwa - Katrina Preview - Flapper (slink hands and feet available)
English MuffinAngel Wing Eyes - Emerald
~Libertine~"Mal de Vivre" Cafe, Peacock Curtains and Panel
Cigarette holder: Chichi of London, Anji, cc0125
Bliensen + MaiTai (main store)Shimmy Sha-Wobble - Shoes - Black
Slink hands

Comments