Fantasy Fair 2012 - [Gauze] & Wasabi Pills & OLD WORLD

Hi all. The Fantasy Faire 2012 is open and full of fantasy and fae folk. What a fun place to walk about! The sims are magical and gorgeous and there is a special atmosphere. Please come visit and take in the sights and all the wonderful fantasy creators work, and help support the fight against Cancer by buying RFL items! 

Ok I just have to gush about how much I love the fantasy skins and tattoos from [Gauze]...they are amazing! They come in male and female versions. I am sure I will be showing you other tones of these during the Faire. 

I think everyone who reads my blog also knows that Wasabi Pills is my favourite hair store hands down...so you will see lots of MissAllSunday's latest styles here during the Fantasy Faire 2012 week.

OLD WORLD is also a store I find myself increasing blogging... I do like their silks..in fact one of my all time favourites came from this designer...and was featured at The Gorean Room several rounds back...

[Gauze] UV Skins: Infrared female
[Gauze] intensity - tats: Meteo female ([Gauze] is on inspiring Ruins of Nu Orne Sim )

Wasabi Pills: Coco: MESH Flaming Cherry (Wasabi Pills is on the gorgeous The Tides Sim)

OLD WORLD: OW Rose silk - red (OLD WORLD is on inspiring Ruins of Nu Orne Sim )

Comments