Geeking on Acide! & Skinthesis & loving EMO-tions Gift Hair

Hi all. I love Acide!...I think the piercings are great and she always gives great hunt prizes. She has also just released a NEW skin line, and I like what I see. There is a group gift skin right now Melina Tan (seen below...I also blogged it yesterday). The Geekgasm Hunt prize from Acide! are the cute ears shown below- They spell LOVE on one ear, and GEEKING on the other. I really like the HUD in her ears, and find it super easy to use. Also shown is the TOSL Hunt Prize from Acide!.

The really great eyes are from Skinthesis for the Geekgasm Hunt. I am happy to say that Cane Sutter has reopened a small store, I loved her old store & wished I had picked up some more things before the closing sale!!!! as she has only brought back a few things. One of SL's most talented fantasy designers returns. Yay!

EMO-Tions (as I has mentioned & showed yesterday) remodeled the Hell's End store & has put out a bunch of GIFT BAGS (I counted 13 and there may be more) containing hair & jewelry...head over these are simply great. One more of them of them is shown in the pick below. Gah..message just sent by the designer...giftbags are only out this weekend..run...run...run...

Acide!: Geeking Elf Ears with colour changing HUD Geekgasm Hunt Prize 0L
Skin: Acide!: Melina Tan Group Gift (0L to join group)
Piercing: Acide!  Mike piercing, TOSLH # 47 Gift
Eyes: Skinthesis: Turn Me On - Geekgasm Hunt Prize 0L
EMO-Tions: Shaggy Hair (unisex): Hell's End Gift Bag 0L

Comments