EMO-tions Hell's End Gifts...Out this weekend only!


Hi all. There are some lovely jewelry & hair gifts out at EMO-tions new remodeled store in Hell's End. and Mirja just sent a note that they will only be out this weekend so hurry!!! I have shown two of the styles already in my blog....these are some of the other prizes...I haven't shown a male style with a cap...or a set of tribal earrings.... As well there is a NEW Group gift Jesse ( I will show later)  & a male style out for free....SMITH available in blonde or brown...whee!!!! thank you so much to the creator...

EMO-Tions: Anastasia Brown Hair EMO-tions Gift Bag 0L
Outfit: EMO-tions: * PEARL * dress (two skirt options with tattoos) NOT FREE (but lovely)

EMO-tions: Hazard Platinum Hair EMO-tions Gift Bag 0L

EMO-tions: Dolly Hair Black EMO-tions Gift Bag 0L

EMO-tions: Eric Hair Blonde EMO-tions Gift Bag 0L (unisex in my mind)
also shown EMO-tions: Arm band ring my bell EMO-tions Gift Bag 0L (unisex in my mind)


EMO-tions: Eric Hair Black EMO-tions Gift Bag 0L (unisex in my mind)

EMO-tions: Weak 2 Hair Black EMO-tions Gift Bag 0L

EMO-tions: Red Rose Hair EMO-tions Gift Bag 0L
EMO-tions: Sophia Dress (not free)

EMO-tions: Passion Earrrings & Necklace EMO-tions Gift Bag 0L


All skins Mother Goose lucky board prizes...shown is Anika & HoRang (different lip colour than the 1L version)

Comments