Freebie of the Day -- March 2nd 2011 - Suki's Silken Fashions

Sorry for no freebies yesterday. Real life intruded. Hope this makes up for it! Well this is really a freebie, and hunt and some lucky chair items. Suki's Silken Fashions has been around in SL for quite a while and this again is one of the first places I spent major L's for fantasy clothing.


A freebie is out in the main shop called Wench's Pinafore Dress, Dusty Rose


Then there are other items.



The Roses Turn Black Hunt gift (the Rose is still out)

On Lucky Chair Eowyn's Coronation Gown

The dress is the lucky chair prize at Suki's right now, and is called Eowyn's Coronation Gown. The Hearts Cloak is a prize I missed reporting on in my blog on the The Roses Turn Black Hunt. But the black rose is still out as of right now and this is lovely. I would not hesitate to go right now tho' cause that hunt ended Feb. 28th. The male cloak really fits over dresses which sometimes is hard to find. The female version (not shown) is shorter.


There is also a nice outfit on the men's chair which I actually wore round yesterday, I quite like it.
Tristan's Winter Tryst Outfit


The reason I was there? I was checking out The Hunt for RP, and Suki's has a gift.
Travelor's Needs

They also are participating in the Fruits of Eden Hunt and the Dead's Man Hand ( a hunt I am registered for -costs 100L-- but haven't had time to do in full yet)

Suki's Silken Fashions, Main store: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hanbok/203/22/109

Comments