Lost in the Woods - Enchantment in SL

Hi all, I have been away for a very long time and have been back in SL for about three weeks. Sorry to not have blogged sooner. I have taken a few pictures that I have posted to my Flickr Stream on various events and designers, Boudoir, The Epiphany, The Secret Affair, Wasabi Pills, Fallen Gods 10th anniversary,  I was lured back by some beautiful outfits and I missed taking images -so hi and I am sorry I was away so long. (I am back on Plurk for my Plurk peps - hi there).
Duchess Flux has been lovely and I am back living on Ippos, such a beautiful place. If you are a looking for a place to settle there are some neighbourhood plots available. in the sim.

Enchantment - The Snow White Round: is open until November 30th. I went to Enchantment in SL and it is just as great an event as when I was blogging for it. The theme this round is Snow White, and there is, as usual an accompanying hunt that has great gifts. I am wearing the lovely Snowhite dress by Anouk Haiku of Les Encantades. You can find it at Enchantment in SL until November 30th. Thank you to Kynne and Duchess for the forest scene.

Style list:


Les Encantades - Snowhite Dress, mesh body compatible, nine options available, 200L each. Shown is the original colours version - thank you Anouk Enchantment - The Snow White Round
STRIPED MOCHA – gold Sprinkled apple (full bright) decor, 110  (these are full bright and come in multiple colours and are resizable - yes! Enchantment - The Snow White Round
[e]  Tallulah Ravens (sale still on 72L a color pack) in store
Jian - Floppy eared bunny collection in store or on the Marketplace 
Genesis Bento Head Sofie in store in Gacha omega compatible make-up only in store 100L a pull
Skin: Shada Fatpack, Genesis Inc from last round of The Epiphany
Pose: Del May in store
(Maitraya Lara Body)

Comments