We Love Roleplay has started for May - .Luminary. Anke Bloomers

Hi all. Great round of We <3 Role Play this May. Lots of lovelies to show you this month. First of all I love the .Luminary. Anke Bloomers that are being offered in various colours. These are super cute. The minute I saw them I knew I had to blog. As usual the jewelry offering from one of my favourite stores: Bliensen + MaiTai are stellar. I love the ear butterflies by Remarkable Oblivion - these were a must have. I have paired it all with some Fantasy Faire 2014 items (and some freebies). 



.Luminary. Anke Blue Bloomers at We <3 Role Play
Bliensen + MaiTai  Sleeping Beauty Tiara and necklace (sold separately) at We <3 Role Play
Remarkable Oblivion - RO - Papillon - Sapphire (ear butterflies) at We <3 Role Play
*Milk* Hair~ Oriental Buns *Platinum Blonde* (with chopstick options) at We <3 Role Play
Amacci ~ Tyne Skin - Group Gift - Cherry April 28 Free to join
Lips: Folly Gift at the Fantasy Faire 2014 - Lip Glitz, tintable FREE Hopes Horizon
Sterling Artistry: Jardin Eyes BLUE SONG (Group Gift) Free to join at his store
*Epic* Sparkle Chibi Wings! {Toffee} at the Fantasy Faire 2014 at Faery Court
Lashes: !Musa! old Subscribo gift -  !Musa! is at the Fantasy Faire 2014 at Sanctum
Pose prop: {anc} fairytailbook at the Fantasy Faire 2014 at Asperatus (butterflies are 10L on the marketplace)

Comments