Last Chance at FF2014 - a i s l i n g & De La Soul & Evie's Closet & Keystone & MUSA & Oblivion

Hi all. I am a bit behind my blogging and am trying to finish off the Fantasy Faire Hunt 2014 & have a spring cold - ah well. But I have good news! The Fantasy Faire 2014 will be open to all until it fades off into the distance of memory sometime on Tuesday - so you still have time to pick up those things you missed. One thing that you need so so much is the .a i s l i n g.  crown in my pics - it has been shown much this FF2014 and why - because it is knockdown gorgeous and so is the Evie's Closet gown.  Also am not really making my blogger challenge - I have two sims to go - Blackwater Glen & Asperatus. Maybe tomorrow: -)


. a i s l i n g .: Sumiania Crown & Collar Spring on Hope's Horizon 
MUSA: Opal Eyes RFL Limited colour at Sanctum 
Evie's Closet: Ceridwen Gown RFL (lovely plum colour) at Sanctum 
 Keystone Aymee Monk: Amarys Nose Chains (in silver & gold) Heavenslough
De la Soul: Ceradil - Candace Gold skin with eyes, ear options, tattoos makeups etc) Blackwater Glen
FANTAVATAR & MOONSTRUCK/[ Oblivion ] Platinum blondes Medieval 019 at Heavenslough

Comments