The Plastik - Astrali Skin & Verara Dresses

Hi all. Long time no blog - but RL has been busy with a new job that has meant longer hours. So apologies - but I have been called back by my desire to show you the NEW RELEASE The Plastik Astrali skins and Verara Dresses. I also spent a bit of time yesterday visiting the Medieval Fantasy Faire III and doing their small and easy hunt - grabbed up a few goodies - one which is the necklace I am wearing in the pic below. See the larger pic on Flickr.

I am also missing taking photos AND I am also called to redesign my blog and make some other changes so hopefully I will find the time soon. 

The Plastik - :[P]:- Verara Dress:// Beauty NEW RELEASE
The Plastik - :[P]:-Astrali Skin:// Aaralaya NEW RELEASE
/Wasabi Pills/ Lisa Mesh Hair - Crystal violet 50L Friday - this was still out yesterday
The Plastik - :[P]:-Triz Horns://Ethereal (these have been around for a while - but I've never blogged)
Necklace:  Medieval Fantasy Faire III Hunt - BlueMoon enterprise FREE (Hunt Gift)
Medieval Fantasy Faire III Location (Hunt is on-site - look for a Black Rose in stores)





Comments