EMO-tions Group Gift & SL Movie Poster Challenge

Hi all. Strawberry Singh does SL blogger challenges every week called her Monday Meme, and I have never done one. However this week it was appealing especially since I saw so many great SL movie posters ones floating around Plurk and the various blogs. The Strawberry's challenge was this:
The challenge for this week is to create a movie poster for your SL Avatar or SLife. You can base it off an original movie poster or think of a completely new idea of your own! Get creative and have some fun with it! Remember to leave your link in this meme’s comments so others can come by and see your poster as well. Um just in case you can't figure it out - I did a spoof of Twilight/using my nickname Half. This is in honour of all the wormy apples I have been the recipient of over the years in my pursuit of freebies for you all. 

The hair is a group gift out right now at EMO-tions. I love this stores curly styles. There have been a lot of group gifts lately at EMO-tions so you may want to join the group so you don't miss one. 




.:EMO-tions:.: Julia Group Gift
.::Mother Goose's::.: Cordelia skin 1L
Eyes: Poetic Colors: Rain Free Gift
Dress: Mystic Sky: Raven Gown Medieval Fantasy Hint IX gift
Slink hands
Pose: My own - I am playing around with making poses lately, it is not that hard to do, but hard not to have awkward angles.


Comments

  1. Yay, so glad you did it. Poster looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I admire you for making poses - the only thing I can make in SL is a designer happy when I go crazy buying stuff in their store ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much to you both! Great meme idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment