Fantasy Faire 2012 - Coming Soon! April 21-29th

Hi all. The Fantasy Faire 2012 is coming soon- April 21-29th.

Fantasy Faire 2012 is the main Relay for Life event for the Fantasy community. Last year's Fantasy Faire 2011 raised over 5.2 million Lindens for Friends Fighting Cancer, an amazing amount! 
When you purchase Relay for Life items at the Fantasy Faire, not only do you get the items from the best Fantasy designers in SL, but you are help raise money to fight Cancer. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, and so many of us know people that are fighting this terrible disease. It is a wonderful opportunity to donate.
I am an official blogger for the 2nd year in a row (thanks!) and this is my favourite fashion event of the year.  Just walking about the sims is magical. I am also an official Fantasy Faire Hunt blogger.  I will be covering both freebies and full priced items for the Faire, and have been assigned 4 stores:
 Evie's Closet
Silk Worms
Mermaid Treasures & Boutique, 
Dragon Magick Wares 
I look forward to blogging these stores to death and others. As you may know my blog is not freebie during the Fantasy Faire, as I try to cover those designers that I love as much as possible. So get excited! Let's get ready to raise some serious cash for Cancer research and support our favourite Fantasy designers.

Here is a look at my blogs from the Fantasy Faire 2011 from last year as a teaser. http://pipsfreebiefantasy.blogspot.com/search/label/fantasy%20faire%202011


Comments