Fashion for Life - Madison Creations & Acide!

Hi all. Fashion for Life is here!! One of the best events in Fashion in SL is the Fashion for Life Event. Yay! It is one of the biggest Relay of Life events every year that raise money for Cancer Research.  It is a great time to see NEW RELEASES that the designers have worked hard in creating, and also time to spend your Lindens AND help raise money for cancer! Many fashion donation items at this event have partial or complete donation to Relay for Life. They are clearly marked at each exhibition store. I tend to snap these up because they are for a good cause and generally gorgeous :-) I also shed my freebie blogging rules during FFL & The Fantasy Faire...which is also coming fairly soon!


There are many different sims for this event. The blog for locations of different stores is here: http://www.fashionforlifesl.org/2012/03/its-time-fashion-for-life-opens-at-noon/

Madison Creations is one of my favourite fantasy clothing stores, and she has 3 lovely RFL items.
One of them is the Bree RFL dress, which is 500L, and 100% of the price goes to FFL!

 Madison Creations: Bree RFL dress 500L on the Dreamseekers Volta Sim

I am a fan of the store Acide! and the skin line Katsucide! I love the new fantasy line of skins designer Acide recently released.

[Katsucide!] Sandra cendre - Cerise - Dark on the  DreamSeekers Vrijeme Sim
 Eyes: [My dear skin Store] Real eyes--Aqua FFL Gatcha Item 40L DreamSeekers Epoque sim
Hair: ChiChickie! Chloey: (two tone/but I went all white on this) Mar 10, '12 - Subscribo Gift



Comments