Broken Heart Fair - 30L Specials & Hunt, Feb 10-14th


The Broken Heart Fair runs from the 10th to 14th February. You will need to TP up to the Fair area.
Many of the best roleplay creators in Second Life are displaying their products and offer at least 1 item for only 30L$ at various booths.
There also is a hunt as well, you will need to look for a broken heart. There are many cute gifts spread out over the sim. 

*Gem* Designs: Broken Camisk Outfit Hunt Gift 0L
Bina: Tainted Love Anklet Hunt Gift 0L
Hair: Glamourous Sin: Altea Braid: Honeyblonde Hunt Gift 0L
(whatz): Shoulder Dragon: Grisou the Dragon (very cute) Hunt Gift 0L
-=[ Ais Ink Tattoo ]=- Be my valentine Hunt Gift 0L this tat is great...my pic does not do justice to its very well done "Love" scroll on the tummy)
Skin: Mynerva Group Gift (just out today): Sara Pure 0L (50L to join group I think, I don't let my membership lapse)
Pose: Magnifique Poses: On your Knees (not free)

Comments