Wasabi Pills New Release Antiope Hair

Hi all. I have to show you the hair I was sent by Wasabi Pills...Antiope Hair. I am in love with it, and am not sure I am going to take it off for a while. There is no question that this is a new wardrobe staple especially for warrior and drow elf looks. It is 250L per colour pack..so yah! under my price ceiling...you can wear this with the included hairbase...or without...as a mohawk warrior look.

Wasabi PillsAntiope Hair: Powder




Skin: ND/MD Skins & Shapes Drow Skin Elusions - Sage Mini-Mania Skin Board Prize 0L
devilness.chant tipped me off on this one..hope she got one too!
Dress: (shown without cloak) PeKas DesignsDark Angel Best Selling Creations Hunt Gift 0L
And yes I am wearing Sterling Artistry Forest Elf eyes as is my habit of late..50L per colour


Shot on the Bewitched sim.

Comments