Freebie of the Day -- (Belated) April 11th, 2011 - Dark Fairytales

Hi all there is a lovely dress on the Mix & Match Hunt from Dark Fairytales. Thank you Vomit!!!

FYI as if of April 16th they have a new SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lostmere/196/171/25

Dark Fairytales: Victorian Gown (M&MH)

The wings are also from the Mix and Match Hunt, and are from Adoness: Nerida blue wings (also in pink). 
Hair: Amuse: Black Mix & Match Hunt prize
Skin: aMused. Female Skin Freebie! December Skin.
This great face tattoo from Fallen Gods is from The Evil Bunny Hunt. 
Eyes: Pink eyes from Dark Fairytales 3L Lucky gacha

Sniffing Blood tattoo: Fallen Gods    Thank you Alia!
Ok for Fallen Gods I will do bunny...

Temple Setting: One Night in SL hunt prize -Eclectic Firefly: Under the Sky so blue
At Fantasia. Wings and dress glow a lil in the dark.


Hmmm...looking at this post makes me think I need some new poses...I am going to check out the Pose Fair to see what deals I can find!

Comments