Eek...It's that time of the month....Dollies to Die for

Hi all. The mad scurry begins as I rush around trying to hit the stores I like that have hunt items out...and lots of  hunts end...yes April 30th tomorrow!! So many hunts...so little time...I hum it under my breath at this time of the month...so lets have a quick look at the No Strings Attached 2 Hunt (NSA2) must haves...

The Secret Shelf: Rag Doll NSA2 Hunt gift
Shoes in above shot: Baby Monkey Molly colour changing flats (in discount section) these are 10L

Blue Blood: Muriel NSA2 gift

Junbug: Dolly Girl NSA2 Hunt Gift

PinkMare's House: Doomed Romance Blind NSA2 Hunt gift

The Delectable Doll: NSA2 Hunt gift


Skin: Iren: Anna for The Fashion Garrett 60L (this round ends in a week & a half) and this round is skinfantastic
Hair: A&A Paulina Hair Cinnamon, boxed 1L SL Marketplace offer end May 16th

I would hit Malfean Visions as well if I were you....and maybe Rag Dollz




Comments