Easter Egg Hunt @ The Shack

Hi all there is an Easter Hunt at The Shack. Here are four of the prizes. There are 12 eggs in all (I only found 6 so far) with three letter eggs in the area 99, where the lucky boards are. The Shack Easter Hunt is on from today until April 24th. 

The Shack Laura (S) Blue

The Shack Nissa kirtle black

The Shack Julia camisk Strawberry

The Shack Nose to ear chain Iron

Skin: Style by Kira: one of the her Secret sale 10L skins
Hair: WI♚LAY STYLEZ  Medusa Hair Majestic on SL Marketplace 1L
Poses: Estetica: Bollywood (these are very cool) last weeks Lazy Sunday special for 75L


Disclaimer: I have to say tho' while I really really love The Shack clothes...I also really don't like one of the prizes....which is an ear to ear throat slash...so I will not show it...

Comments