Hunt of Hunts @ Dulce Secrets Ends March 31st







Dulce Secrets is having the Hunt of Hunts Mini-hunt. Apparently these are hunt skins that Dolce has given out for the last three years -once this is over she is pressing the delete button in her inventory on these. This ends on March 31st, so I would hurry. There are 43 little magnifying glasses to find in and around the store and all of them are filled with skins - many with multiple skins. I lost count of how many - more than 70 different makeups at least. There are also male skins. I have to admit I don't like some of them, but some are very cute. Have a gander at these samples....I have picked some more exotic ones....














Hair in all pictures are subscribo gifts from Battle Angel Hair
Eyes are the Dolce Secrets : Frosted Eye Fatpack (find upstairs with several other dollarbies) 1L
This Dolce Secrets dress Collette Green Velvet Dress is also 1L

Wearing my favourite skin of the bunch "Moth"- it has a cute beauty spot and subtle yellow moth dust around the eyes.





Comments