Freebie of the Day March 6th - Mela'Ryn & Analog Dog

Mela'ryn Fantasy Fashions has a couple of Freebies out that I haven't seen blogged lately so I though I would make them my Freebie of the day. No group tag needed. As well there is a pair of elf ears in two tones that are quite nice. Analog Dog has four really wonderful freebies out right now.

 This is the Flower Gown - Green 0L


 The awesome hair is by Analog Dog and is a freebie out of the beach in a freeball. So pretty!
 Analog Dog: Ash Ash 0L

 The other dress available is called May and is 0L

 The hair is in the same bubble and is Analog Dog: Lemon Cherry 0L

There are two other hairstyles in the bubble. Pistachio Eggplant 0L

Baby Cocoa 0L

The skin in all the pics is by Orage Creations. Jenna: Souris HP and is 25L. Still available.
I wear this one a lot. There are a few other very nice skins at this store 25L and less.





Comments