Dark Eternity Vampire Delight Hunt - Pip's Gothly Picks

The Dark Eternity sim is having a hunt: Dark Eternity Vampire Delight Hunt. I was sent the notecard about a week ago, but am having a hard time keeping up with all the hunts that are going on this month. Wow is all I can say about the goodies that are flowing from the very generous designers in SL. The outfits I am blogging are from Dare Designs so I knew I would make  it to this hunt eventually, and they are worth hunting a bit for. You can start at Dare's and then wander around. No clues! You are looking for blood bottles (of course) and there are apparently 13 in all (I found 11) that are spread all around the sim. if I missed something amazing from Dare let me know. I missed Bottle 10 & 13. Hunt is on until the end of the month.

Bottle 4: DD Demi God (this is for a guy, but as you might know if I like it I ignore that...anyways, how this outfit makes a girl's bum look makes it a crime to limit to one sex). Worn with the [M] Designs Caged boots from the Euphoria Hunt.

Lovely and glossy, Demi God comes in Red or with Black accents.

Bottle 12: DD: Nefarious, also comes with a full skirt option. Bottle 2: Boots are Dare Designs: Belladonna II

Bottle 11: DD Draculeana, comes with open and closed skirt

Skin in all pics: Dilly Dollies Lucky Board Prize: Lillie: Pamma: Marshmallow
Hair: Rock Candy Freebie Limited Black OR Unbalanced Hair Black both 0L
The Vamp teeth tattoo called "Insta Vamp" is an old dollarbie hunt item from Mango, Mango. I love them!
Red eyes are an old hunt gift from Tribal Soul.

Comments